Getting ready for Azure Stack release at Dell EMC I sat the Microsoft Exam 70-534, and upgraded my Server 2008 to Server 2016 with 70-743.
70-743 Exam was pretty easy and was as expected covering new features of Windows Server 2016, as well as some older Windows server fundamental concepts.
The 70-534 exam Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions was much harder. For preparation I:
- Completed a 2 day Azure instructor led training course
- A week of hands on study with Azure free trial
- Completed the practice test
- Brushed up on weak areas with this Plurasight course
- Brushed up on weak areas with Azure docs and hands on time
On top of that and as strange as it sound the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate study has some overlap, so was useful from a concepts perspective.